The check valve can also be used to supply a line in which the pressure may rise to an auxiliary system that exceeds the system pressure. The check valve can be mainly divided into a swing type check valve (rotation according to the center of gravity) and a lift check valve (moving along the axis).
Check Valves The function of this type of valve is to allow only the medium to flow in one direction and to prevent flow in the opposite direction. Usually, the valve is automatically operated, and the valve flap is opened by the fluid pressure flowing in one direction; when the fluid flows in the opposite direction, the fluid pressure and the self-reclosing valve flap of the valve disc act on the valve seat to cut off the flow.
Among them, the check valve belongs to this type of valve, which includes a swing check valve and a lift check valve. The swing check valve has a hinge mechanism and a door-like flap that rests freely against the inclined seat surface. In order to ensure that the valve flap can reach the proper position of the valve seat surface each time, the valve flap is designed in the hinge mechanism, so that the valve flap has enough swinging space and the valve flap is truly and comprehensively in contact with the valve seat. The discs can all be made of metal, or they can be inlaid with leather, rubber, or synthetic coverings depending on the performance requirements. In the fully open condition of the swing check valve, the fluid pressure is almost unimpeded, so the pressure drop across the valve is relatively small. The valve flap of the lift check valve is located on the valve seat sealing surface of the valve body. In addition to the valve flap being free to lift and lower, the valve is like a shut-off valve. The fluid pressure causes the valve flap to lift from the valve seat sealing surface. The return of the medium causes the valve flap to fall back to the valve seat and shut off the flow. Depending on the conditions of use, the flap may be of an all-metal construction or may be in the form of a rubber or rubber ring on the valve disc holder. Like the shut-off valve, the passage of fluid through the lift check valve is also narrow, so the pressure drop through the lift check valve is larger than that of the swing check valve, and the flow rate of the swing check valve is limited. Very few.
Related Industry Knowledge
- China valve industry pneumatic control valve in...
- Control valve to the direction of intelligent d...
- China valve Development trend analysis prospect...
- China valve casting industry rapid development ...
- There is a significant gap between China's high...
- How to break through the problem of valve indus...
- New opportunities for stainless steel valve ind...
- How to choose PPR tubing manufacturers?
- About PVC ball valve.
- The function of the ball valve.
- The Historical Evolution of PVC
- What is PVC?
- PVC Physical and Chemical Properties
- PVC Modified Performance Index
- PVC, PP, PE Daily Price
- Main Use of PVC
- Performance Characteristics of PVC Electrical Pipe
- The Connection Method of PP Pipe
- Acceptance Criteria for PP Pipes
- Bending Processing of PP Pipe