The life water supply pipe—polypropylene pipe (PP-R) is a new type of domestic water supply pipe that is being promoted and used all over the world, and can be widely applied to indoor cold and hot water supply systems and air conditioning water systems. PP-R pipe is made of random copolymer polypropylene material. It has the advantages of light weight, hygienic non-toxicity, good heat resistance, corrosion resistance and good thermal insulation performance.
First, construction preparation
1. The construction technicians are familiar with the drawings, understand the design intent, contact the owner, supervisor and design personnel in time for the problems found in the drawings, and review the drawings and make a record of the meeting. The installer must be familiar with the general performance of the -PP-R tube and master the necessary operating points.
2. Before the start of each prefabricated processing project, prepare the material plan according to the design and construction drawing, prepare the required materials and equipment according to the specifications and models, and transport them to the site.
3. Material and equipment requirements: Pipes and fittings to the site must be carefully inspected and supervised, the owner shall verify the materials, check the warranty, specifications, models, etc., and then put them into the warehouse after being qualified, and make the marks separately.
1) The inner and outer walls of the pipe and fittings should be smooth and flat, free from air bubbles, cracks, peeling and obvious marks and dents, and the color should be basically the same.
2) The end face of the pipe should be perpendicular to the axis of the pipe. Pipe fittings should be complete, without defects, without deformation
3) Pipe fittings and pipes should not be exposed to sunlight for a long time. To avoid bending of pipes during storage and transportation, stacking should be smooth. When handling pipes and fittings, care should be taken to avoid oil stains, strong impacts, and sharp touches, throws, falls, and tows.
4) When the temperature difference between the construction site and the material storage is large, the pipe fittings and pipes should be placed on the site for a certain period of time before installation, so that the temperature is close to the ambient temperature of the construction site.
Second, the pipeline installation
All indoor pipelines start to use PP-R pipes from the water meter, and the entry pipe diameter requirements:
Type Cold water pipe Hot water pipe Hot water return pipe
Household pipe water meter household pipe water meter household pipe water meter
One kitchen and one bathroom De25 DN15 De25 DN15 De20 DN15
One kitchen and two guards De32 DN20 De32 DN20 De20 DN15
One kitchen and three bathrooms De40 DN20 De40 DN20 De20 DN15
One kitchen and four guards De40 DN20 De40 DN20 De20 DN15
Installation process and requirements
2. In order to ensure the quality of the installation, the material should be strictly inspected when it is purchased. The ellipticity of the pipe diameter should be <10%, and the wall thickness deviation of the pipe should be <14%. The inner and outer walls should be smooth and flat, without bubbles, cracks, cracks, Depression, peeling and severe cold spots and obvious marks.
3. Pipe cutting
Pipe cutting can also be cut by special pipe: the pipe cutter blade should be adjusted to match the diameter of the pipe to be cut. When the rotation is cut, the force should be evenly applied. After cutting, the complete round of the complete rounder should be applied to the fracture. 1.8
When the pipe is broken, the section should be perpendicular to the pipe axis and free of burrs.
4. PP-R pipe connection
Welding, hot melt and threaded connections are available. Among them, the hot-melt connection is the most reliable, the operation is convenient, the airtightness is good, and the interface strength is high. The pipe connection of this project uses a hand-held fusion splicer for hot-melt connection.
Remove dust and foreign matter from pipes and accessories before connecting.
The pipe connection uses a fusion splicer to heat the pipe and fittings. The hot melt depth of the pipe and fittings should meet the requirements.
Nominal outer diameter (mm) Hot melt depth (mm) Heating time (s) Processing time (s) Cooling time (min)
20 14 5 4 2
25 15 7 4 2
32 16.5 8 6 4
40 18 12 6 4
When connected, the tube end is inserted into the heating jacket without rotation to a predetermined depth. At the same time, the tube is pushed onto the heating head without rotation to heat, and after the heating time is reached, the tube and the tube are immediately removed from the heating sleeve and the heating head, and the tube is quickly and non-rotatingly and evenly inserted into the required depth, so that A uniform flange is formed at the joint. The newly welded joint can be calibrated within the specified heating time, but rotation is strictly prohibited. When the heated pipe and pipe are vertically aligned, do not use excessive force to prevent the elbow from bending.
After the connection is completed, the pipe and the pipe must be tightly held for a sufficient cooling time, and after cooling to a certain extent, the hand can be released.
When the PP-R pipe is connected with the metal pipe fitting, the PP-R pipe with the metal insert should be used as the transition. The pipe fitting and the PP-R pipe are connected by the hot melt socket, and are connected with the metal pipe fittings or the hardware fittings of the sanitary ware. When using a threaded connection, a polypropylene raw tape should be used as the sealing filler. When installing, do not use excessive force to avoid damage to the threaded fittings and cause leakage at the joint.
5. When installing the pipeline, especially the hot water pipe, the thermal expansion factor of the pipeline should be considered. When the pipeline is connected, the pipe bend angle is applied to the natural compensation of the pipe. When the natural compensation is used, the pipe bracket adopts the sliding bracket, but it is not set. The maximum length of the straight pipe of the fixed bracket shall not exceed 3m. The natural compensation for the connection of the pipe tee and the straight pipe can be as follows:
X: fixed bracket: | sliding bracket
6. When the pipe cannot use natural compensation, the pipe uses a fixed bracket to limit thermal expansion. The form of the fixed bracket is shown in the figure below:
Use two hose clamps to install with hose clamps and tee
7. The pipe support should be buried before the pipeline installation. The pipe clamp and hanger should be set according to different pipe diameters and requirements. The position should be accurate, the burial should be smooth, the pipe clamp should be in close contact with the pipeline, and the pipe surface should not be damaged. When using a metal pipe clamp, the metal pipe clamp and the pipe should be separated by soft plastic such as plastic. In the connection part of the metal pipe fitting and the water supply PP-R pipe, the pipe clamp should be placed on the side of the metal pipe. Fixing brackets shall be provided at water supply equipment such as valves and water meters, and the weight shall not be applied to the pipeline. The maximum installation distance of the hot and cold water pipe bracket is shown in the table below. When the hot and cold water pipes share the bracket, they should be determined according to the hot water pipe bracket spacing.
Maximum installation distance (mm) of polypropylene pipe hot and cold water pipe bracket
Pipe diameter (outer diameter) 20 25 32 40
Cold water horizontal pipe 650 800 950 1100
Riser 1000 1200 1500 1700
Hot water horizontal pipe 500 600 700 800
Riser 900 1000 1200 1400
8. In the indoor part of the water supply pipe and the air conditioning water pipe in the same position, taking into account the layout of all the pipes in the room, this part of the pipe can be vertically arranged on the side of the air conditioning pipe, the form of the bracket is as follows: For the fixed bracket form the same as above, two can be used The pipe clamp is installed.
9. The horizontal pipe is bent in the vertical and horizontal directions, the verticality of the riser pipe, and the installation deviation of the row of pipes must meet the following table.
Polypropylene pipe installation tolerance (mm)
Item allowable deviation
Horizontal pipe bending in the vertical and horizontal directions per m pipe 1.5
Full length 25m ≯25
Riser verticality per m pipe 3
Full length 5m ≯10
Rows of pipes on the same line 3
Third, the system hydraulic test requirements
During the pipeline installation, the hydraulic test can be carried out in layers or in a single set. The working pressure and test pressure of all pipelines are: low working pressure is 0.4Mpa, test pressure is 0.6Mpa, high and medium working pressure is 0.6Mpa, and test pressure is 0.9Mpa.
After the installation of the pipeline system is completed, check the installation, check the installed pipes, valves, gaskets, fasteners, etc., all of which meet the design and technical specifications, and remove the fittings that are not suitable for testing with the pipeline, and replace them with temporary shorts. Tube, all openings are closed, and the water is filled from the lowest place, and the air is vented at a high place. The pipe that has passed the test pressure is purged until the dirt is washed out, and various purge and cleaning records and pressure test records are prepared. jobs.
The test pressure is 1.5 times the working pressure of the system, but not greater than the allowable pressure of the pipe.
Water should be injected slowly during the test. Sealed inspection should be done after filling.
The pressure should be gradually increased to the test pressure by hand pump, stabilized for 1h, the pressure drop is less than 0.05Mpa, then lowered to 1.15 times of the working pressure for 2 hours, and the appearance inspection, no leakage and no leakage pressure does not exceed 0.03Mpa is qualified.
Fourth, the problem of attention
1. Avoid handling sharp objects when handling and installing pipes to prevent damage to the pipes.
2. During the pipeline installation process, organic pollutants such as paint should be prevented from coming into contact with pipes and fittings.
3. When installing special pipe fittings with metal inserts connected to metal pipes, do not use excessive force to avoid damage to the threaded fittings and cause leakage at the joints.
4. When the pipe and pipe are heated, prevent excessive heating and thin the thickness. The pipe is deformed within the pipe fitting.
5. Rotating is strictly prohibited during hot melt cannula and calibration.
6. There must be no open flame at the operation site. It is strictly forbidden to bend the pipe with open flame.
7. If the installation is interrupted or the opening is completed, it must be temporarily closed to prevent debris from entering.
Five, finished product protection
Pipe fittings and pipes should not be exposed to sunlight for a long time. In order to avoid bending of pipes during storage and transportation, the stacking should be flat and the stacking height should not exceed 2m. When handling pipes and fittings, care should be taken to avoid oil stains, strong impacts, and sharp touches, throws, falls, and tows.
After the buried pipe is sealed, it should be clearly placed on the wall, indicating the position and direction of the hidden pipe. It is strictly forbidden to impact or nail sharp objects such as metal nails on the pipe.
Do not use as a handle, hanger, etc. after installation.
Six, pay attention to safety
1. Wear a helmet when entering the construction site. Smoking is prohibited on the construction site, and urine is allowed anywhere. Operating heights greater than 2 m are considered to be working at heights, and seat belts must be fastened at heights.
2, the correct use of a variety of equipment, the grinder can not be reversed, when cutting, people must stand on the side of the cutting machine to prevent the grinding wheel fragment from hurting people.
3. When stacking and installing pipes, pay attention to fire safety and keep away from fire sources to prevent fires. The distance from the heat source shall not be less than 1m. It is strictly forbidden to use the sun lamp for heating.
4. The use of the ladder must be equipped with a chain of ropes to ensure that the ladder and the ground are at an angle of 60DEG to 70DEG, the bottom corner of the ladder is wrapped with rubber and linen to prevent slipping. ,
5. After the daily construction, it is required to clean up the residual materials on the construction site.
Related Industry Knowledge
- China valve industry pneumatic control valve in...
- Control valve to the direction of intelligent d...
- China valve Development trend analysis prospect...
- China valve casting industry rapid development ...
- There is a significant gap between China's high...
- How to break through the problem of valve indus...
- New opportunities for stainless steel valve ind...
- How to choose PPR tubing manufacturers?
- About PVC ball valve.
- The function of the ball valve.
- Why are PPR Pipes Available in Multiple Colors?
- Application Fields of Various Plastic Pipes
- PE Pipe Fittings' Common Quality Problems and S...
- Application of PVC Pipe in Water Supply Pipelin...