Precautions in the application of pipe fittings
PPR pipes are widely used in industrial and residential buildings, sanitary drinking water and hot water heating. PPR pipes are divided into two types of cold and hot water pipes. The wall of the cold water pipe is thin, and the wall of the hot water pipe is thick, so the hot water is resistant to fracture. The performance of the pipe is much better. The price of the hot water pipe is also more expensive than the cold water pipe. Many manufacturers have to pay attention to the cracking of the hot and cold water pipes during the construction process to improve the safety factor. These are all PPR pipe fittings. It is a situation that some applications often encounter, and should be noted.
1. PPR pipe fittings have unique corrosion resistance and can be used for long-term transportation of chemicals and other materials and adaptability to the environment. In order to ensure the good application of the pipeline, it is necessary to wrap the dark protective layer when installed outdoors or in direct sunlight [ 1] .
2, PPR tube uses a molding technology, is the guarantee of quality and credibility, dripping water does not leak, need to pay attention to the technical measures to prevent the expansion and deformation of the pipeline when the wall mounted or non-buried dark cloth.
3. During the pipeline installation process, organic pollutants such as paint should be prevented from coming into contact with pipes and fittings.
4, PPR pipe fittings hot-melt connection is safe, odorless, need to pay attention to the connection process, PP-R pipe in addition to some special pipe and pipe fittings use other connection methods, such as metal pipe or water pipe connection with threaded inserts Or the mechanical connection of flanges, etc., the rest should be hot-melt connection, so that the pipeline is integrated, no leakage point.
5. When installing special pipe fittings with metal inserts connected with metal pipes, do not use excessive force to avoid damage to the threaded fittings and cause leakage at the joints.
6. When the pipe and pipe are heated, the heating should be prevented from being excessive, so that the thickness is thinned. The pipe is deformed in the pipe fitting.
7. Rotating is strictly prohibited during hot melt intubation and calibration.
8. There must be no open flame at the operation site. It is strictly forbidden to bend the pipe with open flame.
9. If the installation is interrupted or the opening is completed, it must be temporarily closed to prevent debris from entering.
Related Industry Knowledge
- China valve industry pneumatic control valve in...
- Control valve to the direction of intelligent d...
- China valve Development trend analysis prospect...
- China valve casting industry rapid development ...
- There is a significant gap between China's high...
- How to break through the problem of valve indus...
- New opportunities for stainless steel valve ind...
- How to choose PPR tubing manufacturers?
- About PVC ball valve.
- The function of the ball valve.
- Step of PPR Pipe and Fitting Hot Melt Joining
- The Features of PP Pipes
- PP Pipe Product Features
- Connection Method of PP Pipe
- PVC, PP, PE Daily Price
- The Characteristics of PPR Pipe
- What is the Difference Between PVC Water Pipes ...
- PVC Threading Pipe Installation Precautions
- How to Lay the Threading Pipe?
- PVC, PP, PE Daily Price