Pipe: CPVC is mainly used for the production of hot water and corrosive media for plates, bars and pipes. It can maintain sufficient strength when it does not exceed 100 °C, and can be used for a long time under high internal pressure. The weight of CPVC is 1/6 of that of yellow copper and 1/5 of steel, and it has extremely low thermal conductivity. Therefore, the pipe made of CPVC is light in weight, good in heat insulation and does not require heat preservation.
The CPVC pipe can be used as a hot sewage pipe, a plating solution pipe, a thermochemical reagent pipe, and a wet chlorine gas pipeline of a chlor-alkali plant.
Injection molded parts: CPVC resin can produce pipe fittings for water supply pipes, filter materials, dewatering machines, etc., and can also produce electrical and electronic parts. Such as wire troughs, protective layers of conductors, electrical switches, protective covers for fuses, insulation materials for cables, etc.
Calendered sheet: It can be used to make chemical and corrosion resistant chemical equipment such as reactors, valves, electrolyzers, etc.
Composite material: CPVC composite material composed of CPVC and some inorganic or organic fibers has good impact resistance and heat resistance better than other resin composite materials. It can be made into sheet, pipe, corrugated board and profiled materials.
Polyvinyl chloride fiber: the washing temperature of domestically produced polyvinyl chloride fiber should not exceed 60 °C, and 30% of CPVC can be added when spinning polyvinyl chloride, which can greatly improve the heat resistance of the product, and the shrinkage rate is from the original 50% dropped below 10%.
Foaming material: CPVC foaming material is superior to PVC foaming material in heat resistance. The shrinkage rate at high temperatures is quite small, and it can be used as a heat insulating material for hot water pipes and steam pipes. CPVC with a chlorine content of more than 60% has a good solvent retention. CPVC can be foamed in a solvent that generates gas when heated, and a uniform, microporous foaming gas can be obtained. The boiling point is 50-160 °C. A solvent such as a hydrocarbon, an ether or an aldehyde is used as a foaming agent.
Others: Blending CPVC with thermoplastic or thermosetting plastics can significantly improve the physical and mechanical properties of these materials, such as improving the heat resistance of the product.
In some countries, CPVC with higher impact resistance and better transparency has been prepared through the improvement of production technology. This transparent material can be used in automobiles, optical discs and audio-visual products, and has good economic benefits.
Related Industry Knowledge
- China valve industry pneumatic control valve in...
- Control valve to the direction of intelligent d...
- China valve Development trend analysis prospect...
- China valve casting industry rapid development ...
- There is a significant gap between China's high...
- How to break through the problem of valve indus...
- New opportunities for stainless steel valve ind...
- How to choose PPR tubing manufacturers?
- About PVC ball valve.
- The function of the ball valve.
- How to Make a Bow with PVC Pipe?
- Advantages and Disadvantages of PVC Pipe
- The Difference Between PE Pipe And PVC Pipe
- PVC, PP, PE Daily Price
- Why Use PPR Pipe when Interior Renovation, but ...
- Material Properties and Application of PPR
- Precautions in the Application of Pipe Fittings
- Step of PPR Pipe and Fitting Hot Melt Joining
- The Features of PP Pipes
- PP Pipe Product Features