1. Pressure: Both the water supply pipe and the drain pipe have pressure requirements, so it is not entirely said that pressure can be used to distinguish. (in the high-rise riser)
2. Pipe: As one netizen said, for small pipes, the pipes may all be PPR, but large pipes, especially municipal large pipes, have different requirements. As long as it is embodied, the sanitary conditions of the drain pipe can be appropriately reduced, and the drainage pipe has a silent structure (the drainage pipe is mostly a non-full pipe flow)
3, pipe diameter: drainage pipe * small is generally DN50, water supply pipe * small for DN15, universal municipal pipe, drainage pipe is much larger than the water supply pipe
Pipe: Clear water and sewage have corrosive effects on pipelines, but sewage is stronger; pipelines used to transport drinking water need to meet drinking water hygiene standards. In general, the water supply to the water pipe is full pipe flow (probably because the water is transported from a low place to a high place, if the pipe is connected to the atmosphere, there is no way to transfer water). For hygienic considerations, the flow state of the drain pipe is designed to be a non-full pipe flow, but the drain pipe is not completely unstressed. In the case of the building drainage process, when the sewage is turned from the riser to the horizontal pipe, there will be a "water jump" phenomenon, and the cross pipe may have a full pipe flow and pressure.
There are many users who can't distinguish between the drain pipe and the water supply pipe when choosing the PVC pipe. It is easy to be confused. They think that they can replace each other. There is no difference, but it is not.
No. 1: PVC drainage pipes are used for drainage, such as drainage, rainwater, and community drainage on real estate projects. PVC drainage pipe itself has no pressure, no pressure, and there is no requirement for health indicators. If you want to distinguish the quality of the pipe, it depends on its toughness and tensile properties.
No. 2: PVC water supply pipe, it goes without saying that it is used for water supply. Of course, some are used for irrigation of farmland. The difference between it and the drain pipe is that it needs to withstand the pressure. If it is for the water supply project, Need to have health indicators, non-toxic and non-polluting indicators.
The drain pipe is used for drainage, such as drainage, rainwater, and community drainage on real estate projects. Drainage pipe itself has no pressure, no pressure, and there is no requirement for health indicators. If you want to distinguish the quality of the pipe, it depends on its toughness and tensile properties.
The water supply pipe is self-evident for use in water supply. Of course, it is also used for irrigation of farmland. The difference between it and the drain pipe is that it needs to withstand the pressure. If it is for the water supply project, it also needs health indicators. , non-toxic and non-polluting and other indicators.
First of all, as literally, they have different scopes of application.
The second is the pipeline specification:
Commonly used PVC water supply pipe specifications are Φ20, Φ25, Φ32, Φ40, Φ50, Φ63, Φ75, Φ90, Φ110, Φ125, Φ140, Φ160, Φ180, Φ200, Φ225, Φ250, Φ280, Φ315, Φ355, Φ400 and so on.
The conventional specifications of commonly used PVC pipe drains are as follows: nominal outer diameters are: 32mm, 40mm, 50mm, 75mm, 90mm, 110mm, 125mm, 160mm, 200mm, 250mm, 315mm.
Related Industry Knowledge
- China valve industry pneumatic control valve in...
- Control valve to the direction of intelligent d...
- China valve Development trend analysis prospect...
- China valve casting industry rapid development ...
- There is a significant gap between China's high...
- How to break through the problem of valve indus...
- New opportunities for stainless steel valve ind...
- How to choose PPR tubing manufacturers?
- About PVC ball valve.
- The function of the ball valve.
- PVC Threading Pipe Installation Precautions
- How to Lay the Threading Pipe?
- PVC, PP, PE Daily Price
- What is the Difference Between PE Pipe and PVC ...
- How to Join PPR Pipe
- How to Fix Leaking Pipes
- What is PE Pipe?
- Advantages of HDPE Piping System
- The Features of PE-RT Polyethylene Pipe
- PVC, PP, PE Daily Price