About Ball valves.
Ball valve (ball valve in the marine and marine areas should be cut-off valves), standard gb/t21465-2008 "valve terminology" defined as: headstock (ball) driven by the stem, and around the ball valve axis for rotating movement of the valve. can also be used for fluid regulation and control, of which a hard sealed V-type ball valve of the V-core and surfacing cemented carbide metal seat between the strong shearing force, particularly suitable for the medium containing fiber, micro-solids and other materials. The multi-pass ball valve can not only control the confluence, shunt and flow of the media flexibly, but also can close any channel and connect the other two channels. This type of valve in the pipeline should generally be installed horizontally. Ball valve Category: Pneumatic ball valve, electric ball valve, manual ball valve.
- PVC Drain Pipe
- About The History Of The Ball Valve
- The Characteristics Of The Ball Valve.
- The Comparison Between The Ball Valves
- The Advantages Of The Ball Valve
- Classification Of Ball Valves
- Precautions For Ball Valves
- The Folding Classification Characteristics Of B...
- Folding Structure Of Ball Valve
- Hard Seal Installation Of Ball Valve
- Order - $10,0000 - Chile - 08/02/2018